Monday, May 14, 2012

Sssssss

Stickers. This car is covered in stickers lol :) The entire hood is covered in 93x stickers in attempt for free gas. Supposedly if they see you riding around they may give you free gas for a year. I also have a few other ones on the car. I upgraded the stereo this week to a bluetooth kenwood deck. It's pretty sick if I do say so my self. it was a long task. 3 trips to Lakeville and Apple valley to get all the required materials. I removed my old JVC deck (yuck). I proceeded to look at the two provided wiring diagrams and matched wires to wires. I cut, stripped, and crimped the wires. Next was the the plastic stereo mounting insert which i was required to bolt in place. I plugged the connectors and the antenna in to the deck. I powered on the deck and immediately synced my phone to the radio. It took me about an hour and a half to figure out how to play my phone's music through my radio, yet I was eventually successful :) I am so glad I got my new stereo. I was soooooooooooo tired of being stuck with my Hollywood Undead cd. So now I stream music via bluetooth to my stereo wire free :) My car is just getting nicer and nicer and nicer by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment