Monday, April 16, 2012

Today is the first day of The Saturn Project, I am going to be drafting up an "A to Z" list of various assignments and goals i have for my car. The vehicle I chose for this project is a gold 1998 Saturn Sc2 Twin Cam. I bought this car on Monday April 9th 2012 for $1200. This car has a few problems including: body damage, possible head gasket leak, a bit of rust, exhaust leak, alternator, clutch, brake rotors and pads, and as of yesterday the manual switch wired fan broke resulting in an overheat of my engine. Tonight I am tackling the Fan problem immediately and will be posting a few pictures of the fix, body damage and rust. Also, I will post a draft of my A to Z list along with a few of my ideas. Please check back daily for updates to come, thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment